Golden Marsh Golf Course
Designed by Joe Lee
Joe Lee is A Master & Prolific Golf Architect.
He is best know for scenically beautiful challenging golf courses
Golden Marsh Golf Course Characteristics Include:
- Lovely fairways that wind through and nestle among ponds, marshes, an eagle preserve and the pines of Harbour Ridge
- Challenging for all levels of expertise
- Course encircles a 35-acre “eagle preserve” where two Southern Bald Eagles nested for many years and wildlife still inhabits.
- Yardage’s from four tee boxes extend from 5311 yards, (red tees), to 6607 yards, (championship gold tees)
18 Hole, Par 4, is a picturesque as it is demanding. Over 400 yards in length, it is necessary to hit a good tee shot to the left of center in order to have a clear approach to the elevated, 2-tier green which is jealously guarded by the lake on the right, trees on the left and multiple bunkers on both sides.
8 Hole, Par 3, is not the time to relax however, it is a hole where one can score!
at Golden Marsh
– Deceptive Par 3, protected by multiple bunkers and the prevailing breezes. Do not relax your guard on this hole!
at Golden Marsh
The 15th hole on Golden Marsh is a dogleg, 524 yard par 5, that boarders Mile Lake. It is necessary to hit a good tee shot over the lake and marsh to a narrow fairway that is protected by two bunkers on the right and Mile Lake on the left of the fairway. The slightly elevated 2-teir green is protected by the prevailing wind off Mile Lake and strategically placed bunkers to the right side, left side, front left of the green, and a steep grassy sloe behind the green. Accuracy is needed and par is your reward. #15 is Joe Lee at his best
136 Gold Tees 129 White Tees
132 Blue Tees 126 Red Tees
6th Hole at Golden Marsh
The par relatively short 432 yard, 6th hole is not to be underestimated. A long and accurate drive will be rewarded by a short iron shot to the green. However; it must be long and accurate. The elevated and well trapped green provides a true challenge. It will be necessary for one to stay out of the bunkers, natural barriers and lake to score. This is a magnificently beautiful hole boarded by water and one of our custom home sections, Harbour Village.
Diagram of Golden Marsh Golf Course